We presented our animatic today, which I will link below.

The critique we got back was that, it was obvious that different people had taken on different roles, something that we should work on in a project. We didn’t have any sound so we were advised to add that at a later date as well.

I think that we did very well for our first time working together as a group, ut alos for our first time producing an animatic. However, i do agree with and take on board what was said, there could be many improvements. Such as the suggested change of length for some scenes and the added sound.

Ruxandra left our group and we gained the expertise of Rachael. I am now in charge of background music, Rachael is in charge of sound effects, Veronika is fixing up the speed of some frames and Glenn is fixing up some background pieces he felt could be improved.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s