Today we met up with all our collected items, ready to start making the artefact.
Lauren brought in two wire baskets which we are going to use to make the cage.
Siobhan and I made a bird perch using wire and a broken stick of wood.
Dermott and I then made the bandages look used by mixing arylic paint and water to create a blodd colour and splattered it onto the bandages. We’re leaving them to dry over the weekend.
I also broke a mirror. Seven years bad luck for me (oh no), but it was for art! So I’ll be okay (hopefully).
Lauren is going to make a bird over the weekend and I’m going to paint a baseball whilst Dermott and Siobhan finsih up the schematic, with some extra notes Lauren made.